From Start to Finish
From Corn to Clean,
Our eco-friendly dry cleaning process just got friendlier! With the same great cleaning quality as the original formula, we’re excited to introduce the first and only bio-based solvent in the dry cleaning industry.
A sustainable and renewable resource, this new formula is derived from corn grown by over 500 family-owned farms and also bares the USDA BioPreferred® Certification.
Better For The Planet
Classic Cleaners & Tailors is extremely proud to be one of the first dry cleaning establishments in all of Canada to deliver to its’ customers the benefits of our eco-friendly cleaning system.
For you as our customer, this change means peace of mind that your hard earned dollars are supporting a business committed to helping sustain the planet.
- Non-haloginated, organic cleaning solution
- Non-toxic, Biodegradable
- Poses no risk for ground, water, air or people
- Lower cleaning fluid and energy consumption
Better For Your Clothing
Not only is our cleaning solution better for the environment, it has very different properties from conventional dry cleaning solvents.
Its superior cleaning performance will ensure the highest level of clothing care you have come to expect from us …
- Brighter whites and colours
- Softer, more supple clothes
- Safer on delicate trims & fabric
- Removes oil & water soluble soil
- Minimized fiber abrasion
- No harsh, static feel; less creasing
- No dry cleaning ‘chemical’ smell